God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

If not you, who? If not here, where? If not now, when?

I'm glad that I've made the difference. I'm sure there are others who made the difference too.....
I am glad that I've asked to partner members from the other grp during Biomechnical and sensorimotor lesson.... at least, for the 1st time, I saw people from grp 1 partnering with grp 2 ppl....
And of course, in the end during the review qns.... instead of 2 grps... there are 3 grps.....
with mixure of the 2 classes....

At least after 1 yr..... something has finally started.....

0 comments (click to comment):