God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Counselling Lab Report

I am in the amidst of preparing my counselling lab report that is going to be dued on Monday. The challenge here is not not having enough words to write but having too many words to cut down. The word limit here is 750 words. Hopefully, I do not exceeds 1000 words.

Then again, if I try to use point form, the chances of me exceeding 1000 words will be low right?

The next challenge is to evaluation on our strengths and weaknesses. How am I going to write that, "I am good in giving solutions to my client" and "I am able to find out the main cause to the current problem."

You get what I mean?

Unless I am going to say that,


I am good in giving solutions to my client as commented by Friend, 2005.

0 comments (click to comment):