God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Meaningful activities....

A summary of what I did today:


  1. finished my counselling lab report at 4am this morning and realize that it is only 15% of my whole module... does it worth all the effort

  2. went to teach tuition..... is it me who do not know how to teach or him who does not want to put in any effort? In any way, I've tried my best.....

  3. went to bookshop to get stuff that can help to organize my desk..... i can't even study on it.. cos it was too messy....

  4. pack my soft toys into a big box, left only a few of my favourite ones... of course is the BIG doggie that zJ and gang gave few years back on my birthday.... still remember it was at kallang bubble tea house... it has been so long since we last met up....

  5. shifted some of my stuff from my desk to on top of my wardrobe(my shoulder level.. so not too tall a wardrobe...), and that includes my trophies and National flags..... Didn't realize that I have few other medals(thought that I only have medals for my dragonboat....).

    Other medals include captain's ball (1998-1st), Javelin (3rd-1997) and cross country (team, 3rd - 1999).... hey... I'm writing here not to boost about it... just realize that I have forgotten about such an achievements that I have when I was younger. Now that I am older, what achievements I have so far after I've turned 20? ya...

    I have also discovered that I have 4 small national flags at home... all belonged to me of course.... hmm... this shows how many NDP I have been to... but this year I have 2. One for NE show and one for the actual day. So, I went to 3 NDPs.... but that's excluding the one I've participated.... therefore, the total number of NDPs I went to, as a spectator or a participant, is 4!!!

  6. I also filed up all the papers that I have.... arranged them as well.... and well.... it seems like I have spent lots of money photocopying articles, journals,etc for my past assignments.... gonna keep them as I know there will be high chances that I will use them again. Even if they are not, isn't that very wasteful to use them as rough papers? =p

Now that my desk are cleared of books and junk.... I can't give excuses that I have no place to study liao... haha...

Looking forward for ATC... I think it is more of Puala Ubin!! I miss the peace... the silence.... the sunrise... and of course.... the company that I had.. esp. OEPians.....

0 comments (click to comment):