God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Busy Schedule.....

Time seems to pass very fast..... now is already the 8th week..... break week coming next week....

Why am I not that happy??

Well... Wednesday is physio test.... 10 chapters.... but how many have I studied??

I'm going to ubin either on Friday night or Sat morning.... for my AREA ATC..... will only be back on Sunday Afternoon....

Having gathering with OT yr 1 on the following Monday at sentosa.... I will be the game master for one of the stations..... there may be advanced party on sunday.... Hmm... have not decided to go or not.... see how ba... ;p

So Monday is taken....

Tuesday.... I think I am meeting my PPR group for discussion....

Wednesday....... my Abnormal psychology grp for discussion..... and I have teachers' day dinner on that evening... (if you guys wonder why I am attending this Teachers' Day Dinner when I am not even a teacher... you didn't see wrongly.... me and my peers are invited to Ngee Ann Secondary School's Teachers' Day Dinner, for our services to the school... it has been few years liao.... but only attended twice... ;p

Thursday... hopefully have nothing on.... hope to go for a workout... haben been exercising...

Friday.... there is a COP1 examination trial in sch.... so will be going to take a look....

Not forgetting my other project grps that have not booked me yet..... for e.g. my entrepreneurship grp..... we have yet to discuss our business proposal and presentation....

Still have the mental health PBL that was assigned to us this morning....

more to come.... ;p

But still glad that holidays are here.....

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

hey girl..was so excited to know tt finally we can have time off to go for a work out but guess by nw u have realised tt wai yin has booked H503 from 1-5.30 for palpation and mobility revision ya..but its ok! California fitness will always b there so lets not be discouraged but look forward to the day when we can finally sweat it all out ya!!