God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 12, 2005

Independent

Sometimes I am really tired of being independent
Strong as I may seem
I longed to be pampered at times

I may be strong but I will not be strong forever
I may be strong but I may be putting up on a front
Thou deep in my heart I longed to be pampered
I do not want to lose myself
Something that is unique about me

To be strong is my strength and yet,
my greatest weakest

Addendum: The above refers to all aspects of my life, not only to relationships which some of you all may think.

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me. Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2cor12:9-10

Eileen said...

Thanks.... thou I do not know who are you...