God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Neighbour - Mass Signing Project

Forget to blog about it yesterday.... guess I was too tired....

I was waiting for the lift after I came back from NDP Preview, I saw someone wearing red walking towards my block. I was wondering if she went to watch the preview or she went to participate in the Mass Signing Project.

Guess what?? I saw the SADeaf logo on the left sleeve!!! And I remembered that MJC was there and she was from MJC.... so guess there shouldn't be any doubt about it..... ;p

One block, two volunteers, signing sitmutanously, out of 3700+ ppl at the same time, same place....

Not forgetting Jasmine and some of the 303 ppl from East View Sec who I took them for their Sec 3 camps during last June holidays..... They are also taking part in this Mass Signing Project!!! Cheers...

0 comments (click to comment):