God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Handicapped

Remember that Zac say something like this before:

" I felt handicapped when I cannot communicate to the Deaf"

Hmm.... well, I believe this is quite true. Just imagine that we are in a deaf community, not knowing sign language.... isn't the frustration the same as someone who are deaf and not knowing what we are talking about if we do not know sign language?

Today, while walking into NYP, I saw a girl signing. hmmm.. how great will it be if I understand more about it...

During the NDP preview. my friends and I were trying to interpret some of the signs that the volunteers used to communicate.... but the only few that we know were, "time" , "be" , "we" , etc. These are those we learnt in the songs or pledge....

That's the different views of being handicapped.... we can be handicapped too.....

0 comments (click to comment):