God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Lost my Syvester Glass painting/window painting design

I was sooooo sad.... I lost my syvester (that cat in looney tune.... not the one in Singpore idol ok....) design the very day I made it....
haiz.... It all happened because I overslept in the bus, on my way home from school....
Thank God someone woke me up.....
But I was little panicky and quicky stand up and think I dropped it....
Before I went downstairs (I was in a 72 double decker bus), I suddenly remembered about it....
went to find.. but can't find!! And the bus door seems to be closing...
Thus I decided to give up... and the bus drove off a short distance.... and decided to let me alight...
What is not meant to be, is not meant to be....
Anyway, thanks to those who wake me up! =p



See... I was doing the syvester... now gone with the wind...

0 comments (click to comment):