God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Missed call

Just found out that the missed call I had the other day was from CHINA!!! My caller ID shown a country code of +86....

Hmmm.... Who was that who called me from China? Don't tell me is 王大姐??
I don't think I have other friends who are in China at the moment, other than the officials who were so nice to us during the our OEP.....

Hmm... hope that it wasn't her.... at least I won't feel bad of missing the call and not picking it up.

0 comments (click to comment):