God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Nature or Nuture?

Hmm... taking a break off my physiology revision... thou I still have alot more.... but was too excited in sharing something with you guys.... =P

Something that I only discovered few minutes ago... i.e. I was once a LEFT-HANDED!!!

Actually, I supected some time ago.... can't remember on what occasion... maybe was the time when I decided to choose which side I want to row for dragonboat.... but didn't really go and confirm it with my mom....

It was until yesterday when we did some muscle strength testing during biomechnical and sensorimotor practical. I volunteered to be the subject. And the results, my right hand has a strength of 30kg, while that of my left hand is 32kg. (used an equipment to test)

Then HB popped the question: " Which dominance are you?"
"Right." I replied.
"You must be one of those who was left-handed and changed to right-handed." he answered.

I asked my dad yesterday.... but he didn't know anything about it.
And few minutes ago, my mom was back from work and I asked her in hokkien if I was once a left-handed.

She said, " Yes." and I asked why I changed to left handed then? She said I changed myself....
Did I? And she asked, "How your lecturer knows?" Laughs....

And the funny thing is that, she asked me if I write with left hand or right hand now...

Hmm... maybe I can try writing with my left hand....
Then again, since I am suppose to be a left-handed, does that means that I am creative??
But that is if I use my left side more.... but currently, I am more right dominance..... am I as creative as if I were to be a left-handed from start?

Got to go back to revision liao.... will update again soon.... ;p

0 comments (click to comment):