God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, August 05, 2005

Hectic yet Fun Semester

Time flies very fast and I'm already in my 5th week of my semester 1. This sem is a very hectic yet fun semester..... with lotsa projects and assignments... and lab works (which is known as play to me)

Though we have like 7 main modules BUT some of the modules are further broken down into smaller units...

e.g Behaviour Science 2A - Patient - Practitioner Relationship(otherwise known as PPR), Cognitive and Behaviour Modification and Abnormal Psychology (3 units, 1 module)

Occupations as Therapy - Mobility, Biomechnical and Sensorimotor, Art as
Therapy (3 units, 1 modules)


Projects are all piling up.... discussions after discussions... sometimes I don't even remember who is in my group for which projects...

Counselling report is up in 2 weeks time, physio test is also coming in 2 weeks time... not forgetting the Entreprenuership Day(for my elective) on the 17 August

Not forgetting there are other projects like OTTP Problem-Based Learning(PBL), PPR, Abnormal Psycho, Behaviour Mod, etc.

Sometimes I wonder why are we ever so busy with so many things as compared to PTs.....
and sometimes I wonder why we are so busy with so many things.... issit really the content of the course or does the problem lies with us?

0 comments (click to comment):