God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Choices: Sign Language Course

Just received a mail from CSC ppl.... as Adrian has mentioned(seems like he has the news faster than us... hehe), NYP CSC will be organizing a sign langauge course , conducted by the SADeaf....
When will it be, I have no idea...
Now the choice is to sign up under CSC or with my NPCC Kakis....
My NPCC kakis that side supposingly to be more or less confirmed liao but now, Z seems to be more interested in her tennis and bike, while kl seems to be bz and requested to have it postpone and hamster has ATC on one of the course dates if the course is to be conducted on a saturaday and I have YEC BGM on that same saturday as well... but Hamster and I are still fine with Sundays thou....

Seems like I have to make a decision fast... got to reply to CSC by Friday if I am signing up with them..... that is also the deadline for SADeaf - Introduction to the Deaf Community, Culture and Language.

Hmm... guess most likely I will sign up with CSC side ba, unless my kakis decided to carry on with our plans.... Hamster... pls leave me a message when you see this....

1 comments (click to comment):

Eileen said...

Well, hamster has cfm with me... most likely I will go ahead with the sign language myself under CSC.... but I'm sure some of my classmates will be joining me too!! ;p