God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

WeareWonderWomen.com

I came across this WONDERFUL site when I blog hopped....

This site is an online support group to empower young women in fighting cancer.

This site is founded by Molly who had contracted Ovarian Cancer in Dec 2005, who had passed away on 29 May 2008 at 12:31am.


This is her story:


" Three years ago when
I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, I remembered that I cried a lot because I was in the midst of collecting my new house keys and preparing to get married and start a family.

I was even dreaming of a blissful future and planning to have kids. However, my dream of having kids was dashed as I had to give up my fertility in exchange for my life, and that also means I will age faster than my peers after my surgical menopause.


To know more about Molly, please go to WeareWonderWomen.com

0 comments (click to comment):