God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, June 06, 2008

Moving out of comfort zone......

Happy 1 year anniversary to me as an occupational therapist on Wednesday! Same to ZR and Serene who started work same time as me!!! =D

Yes..... one year has past..... I can still remember how I was 1 year back..... starting out as an new graduated OT.... and being the only OT seeing adults..... it was quite challenging initially.... and trying to build rapport with the clients.....

Now, 1 year later..... being so used to working environment.... the way I do things with my clients.... I'm going to have a change of job scope soon....

Been working with adults for 1 year..... already build up the relationships with all my clients.... even new clients... but well.... it is good to move out of my comfort zone.... to challenge myself to my limits...... =)

I was telling my mom just now..... she was asking.... why must change? You don't like to work with adult if like why change? hmm.... I guess I need to explore on the areas that I really like.... maybe after the peads one.... I may be better position to tell myself.... which area is the one that I want to work in in the future.

Though I don't really know what to expect.... but I am looking forward to it.... =D

0 comments (click to comment):