God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Money and Relationship

Class 95FM Morning Express was talking about loan and relationship.

They mentioned that there was someone who loaned another person $60,000 and never gets them back.

I remembered I have a friend who loan some large amount to this girl that he likes.... but never to get it back... when I say large.... I really mean large.... mulitples of ten thousands kind... not too sure if the girl is trying to "make use" of his LOVE for him but apparently it seems like it. Now he trying to get back the money.... hope he is able to get it back.....

Sometimes is these "blacksheeps" that cause people to lose faith and trust in people..... especially when you decided to put that trust in people... and yet they that breach that trust.....

Glenn and Flying Dutchman was saying that when people loan out money, they should treat it as a gift. And if that person return, it is a Bonus!

Well, I guess when people decided to loan you that amount of money...... they really trust you that you will return. If you can't, please make arrangement to see how can it be returned.... haha.... don't worry.... I didn't lend money to any1..... maybe I did... to my brother.... but I can't remember how much is it already....

But, now to think of it, really thank 2 people for lending me $$ when I needed them..... But am sorry that I took so long to return back that time..... they are:

MABEL TAN!!! For lending me $500 during my JC1 time to purchase my Datamini PC for Yr 1 A Level C++ Programing Coursework and yr 2 CAD and C++.....

Of Course Ms Yiwei..... $500 for me to go Taiwan..... haha.... I guess if you never initiated to lend me the $$, Iguess I never have the opportunity to go that far.... and of course.... to build the friendship of 8 of us..... which later became to be known as the Taiwan Gang by the class..... haha.... sounds like some 黑色会 黑社会right? lolx...

1 comments (click to comment):

Eileen said...

Comment posted in my other blog:

http://doggiegal.multiply.com/journal/item/250/Money_and_Relationship