God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Euro 2008 Final

Euro 2008 is finally over. Surprised myself that I actually stayed up to watch till the very end. I thought that maybe Germany will score a goal so that the match will go into extra time and perhaps have penalty kick but it didn't.

I guess you all should have already know the results by now. Spain won the Euro 2008. Indeed, they played well. They were on their top conditions throughout. Their attempts to tackle all the passes from Germany and attempts to goal was much better than Germany.

I guess many people are disappointed with how Germany played this final. Some say that they are not ready for this final at all. But I guess at least they made it to the final.

This marks the end of Euro 2008...... To Spain..... the last time they won Euro Cup was in 1964... what a long 44 years wait.....

0 comments (click to comment):