God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Running Update #2

Hey.... I managed to go for my 2nd round of jogging yesterday..... But wasn't very satisfied with the results.....


Before 1km : Started to pant and had stitches already
2.5 km : less than 20 min
4.3 km : 35 min


After my 2.5km, I started to breathe quite heavily, wheezing breathe out like those sound that you make when you have asthmatic. Thus, tried to just concentrate on my breathing after the 2.5km. I guess my breathing is really bad.... maybe some swimming will help to improve on my breathing.... but I dunno how.... =(

Sometimes I just hate to run alone.... but on the other hand... sometimes I just need time alone... haha.... confusing gal eh? lolx.....

I need to improve on my speed as well..... really slow..... I need to run with the most 7 mintues per 1 km - 70mins/10km. Now with this timing.... if I keep this constant... it will be 82 mins , i.e. 1 hr and 22 min....

Shall see how.... maybe I should play more with the children's blow toys to improve my breathing.... I really cannot blow out using my lungs sia.... maybe that's why the doctor wants me to use a preventive inhaler(Brown) 2-3 years back, which I totally refused when I have serious shortness of breathe (SOB) that I feel that I am going to die....

Still have my reliever inhaler (blue)... but don't use it too.Probably expired too. Maybe I should carry it with me when I go run. In case I really SOB.... lolx...

Maybe next run I shall train at stadium.... to monitor my speed better..... See how.... look out for more updates!

1 comments (click to comment):

Eileen said...

Read here for a comment:

http://doggiegal.multiply.com/journal/item/248/Running_Update_2