God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Awful....

It is feeling awful that I can't seem to be able to help you with your problems, unlike the past when I can still contribute some solutions. These problems that you have now are just beyond any of our control. I know you are feeling awful that you tried to help when nobody wants to do so and yet when you helped such "unlucky" things happened. I know you are feeling regretful for volunteering yourself and get yourself affected.... I guess whatever things happened has happened....... we can't changed anything about it. I guess you know it too.... but just needed sometime alone and to get over it. =)

Sorry if I wasn't very sensitive enough this afternoon but I am just trying to be optimistic about things. That will make life better isn't it?

Sometimes when we think of things at a brighter side..... it may seem that things are not that bad after all..... everyone has their UPs and DOWNs. Maybe this year you have more downs than others but don't worry..... I am sure you will have your UPs soon..... if you persevere on....

"Life is like a rollar coaster. There are times when it is up and times when it is down. You can choose to dread about it or enjoy every moment of it. The choice is yours."

Don't know when you will ever read this SY...... but hope you are feeling less moody now... ...

0 comments (click to comment):