God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Big Expenditure

Today, don't know what got into me.... I spent alot.... haha.... but I guess they are worth the money.... since I needed them.....

Things I bought:

  1. pair of shoes and a cute top
  2. shorts
  3. Lingeries
And I think everything total up to around $$170 - 180!!!!

Haha.... I guess Xiu Ling doesn't spend much.... but if she does..... it will be ALOT!!! haha....

See the pic of the top and 1 of the shorts that I took when I was trying them......


Isn't that looks cute? haha..... (someone said I shdn't say I am cute....)

Well..... that's all folks..... no pic of me trying my lingeries.... haha.... not for the eyes of the public.... didn't take them either..... *bleh*

0 comments (click to comment):