God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Patience vs Impulsiveness

Patience vs Impulsiveness. How many of you are patience and who are impulsive?

Well, I guess people behave differently at different point of time to different people. Just like I can be very patience to my clients (aka patients). On the other hand, you can be very impulsive or impatience to people close to you. But yet sometimes, you can be very patience to people close to you too. Humans are a bunch of confusing animals huh?

Hmmm.... well..... I guess I will remain patience for now..... =) Perhaps back to what I am feeling few months back, as blogged on 29th March 2008. Although both describes different situations altogether, it best describes what I am thinking now......



No matter what....


I will be....

Right here waiting for you .....



Because......

Nothing gonna change my love for you.....



And....

I will always love you



You know that I will be....

Saving all my love for you



and that....

Everything I do, I do it for you




Sometimes using songs is a good way to link up all your thoughts and feelings isn't it?

=)

0 comments (click to comment):