God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Interesting Clients and their caregivers on last Wednesday

Last Wednesday.... I have very interesting clients and their caregivers....

Incident #1:
My colleague was asking if I have told them (referring to my client and her mother ) regarding my moving over to children services. Then I said haven't. The mother was asking.... "What you want to tell me? You getting married?"

I was like........ haha..... and I replied: "I don't even have a boyfriend. How to get married?"


Incident #2:
My client, was talking to her mother..... then the mother was telling her, "You ask Xiu Ling yourself lah." Then I asked her what she want to ask? Then the mother was saying.... "She (referring to my client) was asking if you has a boyfriend, if not, she wants to recommend you some guys from our church."


Incident #3:
My other client asked me: "I have low BP. Can I have SEX?"

0 comments (click to comment):