God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, June 30, 2008

My New Love

Yes..... I got a NEW LOVE......

And it is none other than............


















Scroll down somemore...............












More...........







MY G900!!!!!





HAha..... woohoo..... Will send the actual picture of my phone later..... now is like 2+am..... And I am still here.... lol.... was bluetooth-ing some songs over to my handphone......

And SY.... I am SUPER IN LOVE with G900...... DON'T TELL ME ABOUT C902....

Well, but this phone come with a price..... $438.... should have sign up for it when it was on promotion last week at $368...... and with a $1oo discount for new plan.....

My current new plan is Powerchat 100, which comes with Free 100 outgoing call, Free incoming call 7am-7 pm and free 900smses. Since I don't use the talktime so much and mostly spend on smsing.... I guess this plan is better than the Powervalue 100 as Powervalue 100 only has 500 smses and my outgoing calls are so little that is insignificant. And the promotion now is free 6 months subscription of $29.96/mth...... so that means... I will save about $180.... so...... I think this promotion is still better than last week one.... don't you think so? lolxx....

Let's do a simple calculation.....

If I take last week promotion......

End of 6 months.... I have to pay:

Promotional Handset wuth $100 discount+6 mth subscription = $368-$100+ $179.76 = $447.76

The one that I bought:

Handset with free 6 mth subscription= $438

Haha.... well.... just $9+ difference only....... chey..... haha... but at least better than nth.....

A photo that I took to try out the camera.... (w/o the flashlight)



Today suppose to have a gathering with my SEC SCH NPCC Juniors and pS and cH one..... going to watch ZOHAN and have dinner...... but didn't give them an answer till the 11th hour.... but later to know that it has been postponed..... =(

Don't know why.... nowadays don't feel like going for gatherings.... haha.... missed out one by the OLD BIRD NPCC Click last week..... mainly because it was so out of the place la..... meet at east coast in the late evening???

Well..... gonna be busy in July soon..... with lotsa events coming up..... I need holidays...... Can I take leave? haha..... guess I have to wait for few mths ba....

Hmm.... decided to delete a previous post after talking to SY..... well..... I can be hot-headed at times..... and also short-tempered if anyone tries to step on my tail...... 老虎不发挥 。。。 把我当病猫。。。。 I may be kind-hearted..... doesn't mean that I have to be nice to all..... some people just need to learn the hard way.....

0 comments (click to comment):