God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Addictive


These are my addictives at the moment:

  • SY
SY is like a drug.....I called it THE ICE. .... lolx.... Well.... it is also like the Pringles..... Once you start you can't stop......



          • Persimmon, also know as Sharon Fruit
This fruit is super sweet..... As you know I have sweet tooth. I am super in LOVE with this fruit! Have been eating at least 1 everyday. This is also good for health. It was said to reduce heart diseases and prevent heart attack. Anyone wants? =P

  • Facebook
How can I not be addicted to this network site. I am a "TECHNO" and "GADGET" Frek according to personality tests..... haha....



  • Blogging

  • How can I not blog about my thoughts and feelings? As well as what is happening to me and the world? Who knows? I might get early dementia and forget everyone that I know.....

    But most importantly, I can look back and reflect on myself. To ensure that I wouldn't make the same mistakes over and over again. This helps me to look back but move forward..... =)

    0 comments (click to comment):