God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

苦中作乐

Today during therapy, there was this client who mentioned:


"You see him happy but there is pain."

This is often so true where people may seem happy but yet actually they are not. All 苦中作乐......

But this group of clients that I see..... sometimes, when you feel down... they seemed to cheer me up with their 苦中作乐.... they will make all sort of noise and sound when the others are in pain.... but that is to reduce the tension/pain the others are feeling.... ...

I guess there are different types of pain - physical, emotional, etc....

But I guess the most painful is emotional pain ba.... physical pain can be treated with medicine physically and internally..... emotional pain are the hardest to heal.....

But I see that emotional pain in people around me...... my clients and friends, including myself sometimes.... but there is always so much that I can do....

0 comments (click to comment):