God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

R&B and Soul

I was searching my mp3s collection on any HARDCORE ALTERNATIVES/HIPHOP+RAP music for SY who has changed his taste for music..... then I actually realised that I quite like R&B songs.....

Actually already like such songs..... just that I don't know what genres of songs I am listening.... now then I know it is R&B.... lolx.... I always listen to songs based on feel and also the lyrics.... just that don't like too heavy metal one.... cause can get headache after listening for too long....

Maybe it is time for me to stop listening to sad songs too..... lolx.... but then again.... R&B also can have sad songs leh... haha....

Below are some of the nice songs that I come across in my mp3s.... managed to find some of them in youtube:



Wait For You- Elliott Yamin



Umbrella - Rihanna



Blame it on me -Akon



Rehab - Amy Winehouse



Beautiful Girl - Sean Kingston



Chris Brown's songs are nice too..... =p

0 comments (click to comment):