God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

*Updates*

Hi guys, how is everybody??

I have been quite busy these few days. Just had my AA presentation on pet therapy today.... luckily it is all over... but there are always more reports to write...... Occupations as Therapy Report, OTA Report and CR Report for Robert Case, Entrepreneurship Report......

4 practicals on the way- biomechnical and sensorimotor, Mobility, and 2 self-maintanence practicals.....

4 exams papers - 8 modules to study....

Hmm... just like what CSM said.... thou we complained about all the work we have to do, we will still do it..... just that we want to "grumble" about it.... ;p

Yesterday, when we were released early from class, we went to the canteen for BrUnch....
We were chatting and our conversations became "What kind of husband will we (those around the table)have?" and "who will be married first" and "Who will be tai tai" , etc.
It all started when ZR said that she can't imagine herself becoming a housewife after married and becomes 黄脸婆.

Some of them concluded that I will get a gentleman type of guy as my husband. Some say that I will get someone from SPF or similar. Some even conclude that I will get married first.

We all concluded that JL, HH, FT will most likely become taitai after marriage.

I will say, when it will be, will be.......

Addendum: I still didn't manage to recover my Ez-link card.. guess got to make new one.... another $15+$52 gone......

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

well sis...

该来的回来的!

人不可以超越时空看以后的事情。但我们可以为今天留下美丽的回忆!

Miss you!

Anonymous said...

harlow...had a great talk that afternoon yeah...but I still disagree that I'll end up as a tai tai...hahaha guess the only time when I'll consider stopping work is after I give birth ya..hahahaha which is like eons yrs lata la..n even so..tink i'll b more of a housewife than a tai tai lor...but u...for sure its gonna b a family of police officers la...haha...