God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Get to travel and get paid

If nothing goes wrong, I will be away to Bintan for a camp...... in nov... for 4 days....
It is something that I always look forward too......

To travel OVERSEAS...... but this time is alittle different.....

I will be paid to travel overseas..... cos I will be helping to run a camp as camp instructor....

Perhaps it will be a good time for me to do something I always like.... to travel, to camp, to teach/guide, to be paid.... ;p

It will be a good time to travel... esp. it is after my exams.... before my clinicals/attachments..... ;p

0 comments (click to comment):