God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Revision, revision not

Written Exams are just around the corner, 5 days to be exact.....
and wth am I still here???

Been too burnt out with biomech prac and Stupid-ROBERT 2000 Words Case study....

Feeling very tired to start to revise on anything.... haiz....

mobility prac on wed..... AND-I-AM-THE-LAST-PERSON-AGAIN!!!!

modules to study for written exams: Physiology, self-maintenence, biomech, intro to mental health, PPR, Abnormal psycho, Behavior modification..... 7 modules ---- 4 days......

worse still, 3 modules for 1 paper... haiz....

As I am typing this.... my eyelids are dropping.....

I guess it all lies with the mindset.... I AM NOT TIRED!!!

0 comments (click to comment):