God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, October 28, 2005

1st Paper

Today had my first paper..... it was totally disaster.....
The CVA patient that I wrote in my essay has 3 lesions at the arteries..... I really dunno what I am writing... haiz....
My MCQs screwed up as well.... was "di-gum-ing" most of the time.....
This is the first time me so unsure of myself.... haiz... I really need to pass this in order to pass overall.... I didn't do very well in my ICA and Practical the last time either..... hopefully..... they will moderate the passing mark.....

In other news, I check my mobility practical result...... quite happy with it.... cos I got a B!!!
Something to cheer me up at the end of the day I guess.....

0 comments (click to comment):