God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, October 24, 2005

Life? No Life?

Where is the life that I used to live ......

I missed the times when I go out with friends for coffees ....

I missed the times when we had gatherings .....

I missed the times when I was busy with NPCC ....

I missed the times when I was always involved in camps .....

I missed the times .......

Now,

I am always burying myself in tons and tons of assignments and projects .....

Now that exams are near, the more I missed my life .....

I shall get back my life once exams are over .....

Though it will only be a month before I starts to bury myself in school work again....

Not that I don't enjoy school, actually I do, I really do.... but sometimes it is just tiring, seeing the amount of effort and time that we put in ..... and the results is too insignificant ....

But I guess the only time when we see our efforts are all that worth it is when we are at clinicals.....
Seeing the smiles on those patients, it really makes our day and forget all our tiredness....

Guess I am really looking forward for clinicals....

But before that, I am really looking forward to meet up with my friends .....

And of course, enjoy the nature .............

0 comments (click to comment):