God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Encouragements from SzeJie

I am supposed to be doing some reports now.... but decided to quote what SzeJie sms us this morning..... to share with one and all.....

Be a person full of love
Stay simple yet happy
When things go wrong
Don't go blue
Just pray and say
"I will get through"
Always remember someone like me
Cares for you
*Hug Hug*

To all my beloved classmates, I know now is the time when we had to stuggle with all our endless assignments and exams....... I am sure we will fight the battle together. Just like how we did last year!!!!
Nothing is gonna get us down!!!!
Must use Postive Self-talk!! erm... Exams is not everything....... eh... there's still sup paper *touch wood*

0 comments (click to comment):