God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Today's lunch and dinner

Hmm... What did I have for lunch today??

hehe...

I had fried pasta with golden mushroom, mixed vegetables, chicken sausages, crab meat (Real one...) and crab sticks. With a mixed veg, sausage, crab meat and crab stick salad!!!

Tml.... maybe tom yam fried rice.... yeah!!! but so tired n lazy to prepare the ingredients... esp when tml lesson starts at 8am....


dinner.... ya.... today dad good mood... cook some Shark fin soup!!!!! and well, when I saw it... it was losing abit of appettie.... not because it doesn't taste nice.... but because today during self-maintenance lesson, we uses thickener to thicken our fluid like milo, water, pepsi, etc into honey-like consistency and pudding like consistency......

I think I will never want to try ribbina (is it how you spell it?) Pudding again....

But nevertheless, I still finished up the bowl of shark fins..... cause it is once in a blue moon when I get to eat shark fins.... ;p
unless someone gets married soon.... keke

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

woof woof! I'm here also sista~!!~

yeah lor... must really walk on and remember the happy times... forget the sad ones... i hope tmr i wake up i'll have that courage! =)

Anonymous said...

haha! ic ic... sometimes i'll answer you on my haloscan k? your this leave comments sometimes a bit hard to use coz nid to sign in!

keep being happy!