God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Miracles do happen....

I have found my ez-link card...... but guess where I found it??
I found it on the same bus , the same place that I lost it and it was 8 days ago....
Just as I thought there is no way I can recover it back, miracle happens.......

Today, the physio prac result was out. Just as I thought I had failed,
Miracle happens again.....

Within 2 hrs, 2 miracles happen.....

With hope and patience, miracles do happen......

To O2, I believe that miracles will happen and the little girl will get well for you to carry her and sit her on your lap once again.... ;-)

2 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

you're damn lucky lar!! managed to find your ez link card after like, 8 days?! you must be rejoicing now..having found your ez link and pass your test =D

Eileen said...

Hehe... ya Theresa.... hehe... ;-)
I do not need to make a new one!!!