God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Self - maintenece Revisions.....

Just revised for my self-maintenece exam...... 1/2 way more to go.......

Was revising at airport just now with S ..... saw J and J.....

Just now at the airport, I wasn't productive at all (I mean studying, nothing else).....

I was so tired.... dunno why..... fell asleep few times while trying to read the notes.....
when I came back, I slacked awhile before my dinner..... after dinner, I fell asleep at the sofa!!!!
guess it was PMS - Post meal syndrome .......
Luckily my brother came back at 11.30pm.... it was then I realised that I should have started my revision..... and well, I did after my bath..... so I revised till now..... so as a reward for me.... to blog... haha.... guess I am only productive (ya.... I mean studying.. k...) at night.... 在夜深人静的时候。。。

Well, back to the airport..... we were counting the percentage of this paper..... only to realize that the 120mins paper is only 20% of our HO module..... and that means every mark we scored, it is only 1/6 mark.......

Haiz.. what to do? got to go and sleep liao... and continue the battle later..... hopefully I can wake up on time.... been oversleeping the past few days...... just hope I don't oversleep on the exam day itself....

Night all.... take care!

0 comments (click to comment):