God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Cooking

I have always enjoy cooking..... but of course not the washing....
I went to supermarkets just now to buy some ingredients that I am going to cook for the next few days.....
I have decided to bring 便当 to school again....
Firstly, to save up and secondly, I am quite tired of the food in school liao.... =P
And..... it helps me to dis-stress...... I will cook either when I am sad or happy....

Haven't really decide what to cook, but these are some of my plans:

  • Tom Yam Fried Rice (I LOVE tom yam btw)
  • Fried Pasta
  • Fried Mee Poh/Maggie Mee
  • Mixed Vegetable/chicken salad
  • Pasta salad
  • 蛋炒饭

Hehe.... are you salivating now?? lolz...

0 comments (click to comment):