God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Memories that stay....

After tuition today, I went to CC for YEC meeting that ended 1/2 hr after I reached. As usual, we went for supper. This time, a different place and me, I ordered a different drink. I always ordered teh tarik btw...... This time, I ordered MILO DINOSAUR.....

This reminded me of the suppers and the time that I had last years with OEPians..... I always remembered that I will always order milo dinosaur..... at changi village, jalan kayu..... where ever.... Time has past, things have change, have you guys?

1 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

things have indubitably changed but our friendship hasn't =D

cheerios!