God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Long time visitor!

Meow Meow Meow Meowwww
("Hello, how are you?")

Let me sayang you
(didn't realise my fingers looked kinda long in this photo)

Tickle Tickle

Say cheese!

Faster take photo lah. Got people coming.
Gotta go.

4 comments (click to comment):

DC said...

Beautiful cat! The fur looks very velvety.

Eileen said...

DC,

That's a beautiful FAT cat! lolx....
I like the FUR!!! very Fluffy... =P

DC said...

There used to be one in my neighborhood which looked exactly like this cat but it has gone missing suddenly during the SARS period.

I hope she didn't get put down by the AVA.

Eileen said...

DC,

SARS?? That was 6 years ago!! This CAT always appear near my workplace...

There are 2 other blog posts about the same cat here and here.

Enjoy! =)