God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Friday, April 03, 2009

JC Times and now

This is a little random..... was just trying to access my JC E-portal and suprisingly I can still access it.... and I was just showing my colleagues my JC photos..... and they said I had slim down quite a fair bit.... and now more "girly".... so... just share with you all..... how big size I look like in 2001 - 2003 (click to enlarge):

Flag barrier raiser during national day 2001
(i'm on the right)

Parade Commander during 2002 National Day

I think it is kinda stupid to MARCH in college blazer instead of our uniformed group uniform.....


Class photo in 2001 before I repeat my JC1:

There was only 3 girls in the class... ...

2002 Class photo..... more girls.....


Even last year I still look quite plump..... photos taken when I went for blood donation on 22 March 2008... ...





And my photos now... ....




Hopefully I can at least maintain..... and if can.... lose the FAT around the unwanted areas.... =P
Don't ask me how I lose my weight.... I also don't know.... I guess there are many factors to it....

Hmm... Do you think I have lost weight? =X

0 comments (click to comment):