God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Scratches


Don't worry. I didn't go and 'cut' myself on the face after I blog about the Pain entry yesterday. I think I won't go to that extend.

There are few scratches on the right side of my face (of both side... why on the right side where I always take photos with? What the..... lolx... ) Pretty obvious I guess. Although I tried to hide them using my fringes, my colleagues still be able to spot them at first glance. Mission failed.
lol....

One colleague asked if I had a fall. The other joked that I had a fight with my "bf", who seriously should be an imaginary man since I have no idea who is he. lolx....

Anyway, I have no idea where the scratches were from. When I went for my facial on Monday, the beautician asked if I had 2-3 scratches. I don't know if the scratches was due to me scratching myself on sunday night as the weather was so blo*dy hot! Or it could be worsen after the facial. Better don't leave any scars on this already not-so-pretty-face.... lolx....

Anyway, I wasn't STILL spending 'so much' in this recession period.... The facial package has already been paid before the CNY. So must as well go right? It is better to start to maintain now than when I turn 30 or 40 years old and it might be too late to do anything.

Life goes on..... soon it will be.... been there, done that. =)

P.S: I think some idiots has complained to humanpets for whatsoever reasons and I was banned! Didn't go in for months and just thought of it and went in this morning. Was very surprised to see that I was banned when I wasn't even playing for months. God knows. Just missed the memories in it... .... should have screen-saved all that was there.... oh well.....

And my dad got a new phone after his phone was not working well. And here comes my turn! My phone just blackout on its own anytime, and it will turn darker or if someone happens to call when it is in the blackout stage, the phone will just ring non-stop and you will get to hear the whole MP3 song until you remove the battery. Sianz la.... less than 1 year only!! Damn pissed off.... dunoo if i will affect me in receiving and sending smses.... thus if I didn't reply or you didn't receive my sms.... blame it on my phone.... lolx....

As if I send and receive alot of messages from people.... lolx....

Thank god it is going to rain!!! I won't get myself sticky when I wakes up in the morning again....

0 comments (click to comment):