God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Issey Miyake

I finally get to take these photos. My SE G900 phone camera has been playing truant with me. He didn't want to work and help me take photos. Didn't manage to take photo of it till today. But even that, the quality has dropped. Dunno what has happened to my beloved phone. Sigh.

Anyway, my beloved colleague was so nice and knew that I had intention to get Issey Miyake Perfume but haven't buy, she got me 2 small Issey Miyake Perfume (~3-5ml) each for me to try when she went to Australia few weeks ago. =) Thanks lots! And I really LOVE the smell!!! =D

Haha.... she and the other colleagues was joking that it might be year 2012 when I finally decides what perfume to buy, since I have been searching close to 2 months and I haven't buy any. lolx....

Anyway, these are the pictures:

Lovely Package

Issey Miyake

Inside the Box

Issey Miyake for Men

Issey Miyake for Women

A closed up of the contents in the box

The contents plus a sample

With the box!

Maybe I should be more decisive and go and buy it! Hmm....

Do you think so? ;P

0 comments (click to comment):