God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Wutravel

I've just been asked to add in a ad in my blog!

I feel so honoured to be selected to include the ad from wutravel in my blog although my visitor count is really so low.

Thanks.

Do click on it to see if there is any suitable hotels for you when you decides to go overseas. =)

I did try to see if the search at the website was good enough. Apparently it was not bad.... it serves as a platform which links you to other hotel booking websites and you can make a comparison there and choose the best and cheaper ones. =)

Help me and help yourself! =P

9 comments (click to comment):

Anonymous said...

Hi

I also received the e-mail... have u added them?

Eileen said...

Yup... I've added....
It's on the right ---->
=P

_=VaSsiLi=_ said...

hello! I also recieved an email from wutravel. they also told me what they've told you. is it really true? or is it just scam? Well I think it won't cost us a thing if we put a little banner ads in our blog. hoping for your reply in my blog

2ndworstsiteever said...

I've had the same email. Have you been paid? Or has it cost you anything?

I felt proud as well but it seems a lot of people have got the email...

Marcus Hazelberg said...

i got an email from them too! have they paid you?

Anonymous said...

Good day to you!

Does WuTravel.com actually pay their affiliate bloggers upon reaching the $100.00 USD limit?

I'm having an inquiry about critics saying that the site is a phishing/scam site.

Just reply me here. I will follow-up with your answer/s by frequently visiting this blog.

The answer you provide would be of great help in preventing future victims and for upholding punitive actions against this site and its owner/s.

Eileen said...

Hi Anonymous,

They claimed that they will give me $50 into my account when I added the ad. Apparently, they didn't despite my several emails to them.

In the end, I decided to remove their ad from my site.

Anonymous said...

same here.. i emailed them many times after publishing their ad but they never paid anything.. or replied my emails.. big liars

My 2nd Best Boutique said...

Same here. Never received the USD50 promised. It's been over 2 weeks, no replies from them whatsoever. It's a cheap trick trying to get as many ad banners as they could. SCAM! I'm removing the banner now!