God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Money Making Machine/ATM

Why do people only come to me when they needed help or when they needed money?

I hate it... I am not some money making machine where you all asked and I give... I needed to EARN and SAVE them!

I still have loans to pay.... and other AUD$9000 to be paid soon...

I just hate it when people just come to talk to you because they needed money and other time they just keep quiet.....

Where the sh*t your money goes to? To someone who didn't even contribute yet you still give him? Sigh.

3 comments (click to comment):

Armanique said...

wah sound feisty... some ppl just dun care do they?

kaizhi said...

I come to your blog to read. Not u. LOL

Eileen said...

kazhi,

What you mean? Don't get you....