God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dinner @ Pu Tien and Special K

Yesterday, my colleagues and I had a belated farewell dinner for an ex-colleague at Pu Tien Tampines Mall.

As always, I am quite easy going on selection of food. Though I like to eat good and nice food, usually I dislike making decision of what and where to eat. Thus, I allowed the waitress to recommend and my colleagues to make decisions on what food to eat.

There were 2 appetizers:

Ice/cold bitter gourd

Intestines

The main dishes we had:

Seafood Fried Rice

'Lor Mee" which tasted like our ban mian

With the above main dishes, we also ordered some side dishes:

Mixed vegetables

Their home-made toufu

Fried Yam

Fresh steam fish

And not forgetting.... our desserts~~!!!

Pumpkin with ice-cream

Pumpkin without ice-cream

Ice-cream


Pumpkin and ice-cream separately

People do latte art. I do pumpkin art. (lame)

The food here are not bad. Quite nice. I think I like the fried yam, the fried rice and the dessert the most! =D


After dinner, we went to NTUC to get some food which we will be religiously be eating..... and thet are:

Special-K Cereals

Special-K energy bar

My colleagues were asking if I seriously want to join them for this diet. They said I will become invisible after 2 weeks. lolx.... They said I can join for the Special-K.... and I can have something more to eat if I want. Apparently, it says if we follow 2 meals out of 3 meals of k-special for 2 weeks, we can lose 6lbs and drop a jean's size. lolx....

We will be going to start on monday. All the food is with me now. 3 boxes of cererals and 4 boxes of energy bar. Carried all the way from Tampines mall... since I stay near to office.

On my own, I got myself 2 boxes of energy bar (chocolates and blueberry) + Her World (May issue)

0 comments (click to comment):