God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Where did all the nice guys/gals go?

I came across very interesting post here, talking from both a guy's and gal's perspective.

I agree with at least 95% of what the gal said on "Where the hell did all the nice gals go?" It seems so real and for goodness sake.... it always happens to me! Sigh.

And as for the guy's perspective on 'what happened to all the nice guys?", I'm not a guy, so I cannot comment much. But based on what I heard from some of my guy friends, it seemed to be quite true too.


So, am I waiting at the end of the silly race with water and towels and a congratulatory hug?

Hmm..... I guess so.

2 comments (click to comment):

kaizhi said...

Actually there are plenty of nice guys and gals around. The world is so big and rich with many beautiful things yet we are unable to find someone that match our demand.

It not the question of where the hell they gone. However a question of what do we really want in opposite sex.

If you dont have an definite answer, time to look for one which in the future will reward your effort.

I also want a nice girl!!! Wahaahaahaha!!!


Not all pretty gal make good wife, not all handsome make good husband.

In the end is those who suffer the most make the best choice for they will cherish and appreciate.

x)

Eileen said...

Kazhi,

If they are the ones who will cherish and appreciate.... then why make them suffer?

sigh.