God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Problem Solving

I like to solve problems. It keeps my mind working and allows me to challenge myself. As a stubborn/perseverance person, if I cannot solve the problem, I will get very frustrated. I love challenges.

Today, I managed to solve my MSN problem at work. Couldn't log in to Windows Messenger Live for close to a week. Thus, got to try to log in to some other web messenger available online. Google is my best friend online. Whatever I don't know or need to find, I just googled it. And lucky enough, after 2 days of searching for the solutions, I came across the RIGHT solutions. Yeah, internet can be your best friend and worse enemy. If you believe in the wrong things or the wrong information/facts from someone, you get the WRONG solutions. Thus, do some research before believing in everything one person says. Take it with a pinch of salt. Otherwise, if you are risk-taking enough, be prepared to bear all the consequences.

Anyway, the weird thing about this problem is, other hotmail/windows live messenger ID/email can be logged in on my desktop except mine!!! Then I read somewhere about clearing cookies and accepting cookies,etc. But it doesn't work. Until I came across this article here.


At home, there was something wrong with my dad's phone. He came to me and asked me if I know what is wrong with his phone. Apparently, he must have tried to problem solve on his own before coming to me.... how I know? He's my dad!(real dad) He has high ego and stubborness too. lolx... I remembered "Sanath Daddy" (not my real dad) once said I'm stubborn.... just like him! =.=|||

Anyway, I was practicially opening up his phone, off-ing and on-ing, etc. And no matter what, the message asking if he wants to turn on his PTT. And ah-ha..... the problem lies with the side button.... cause I tried to lower the volume... and without me pressing anything after that, the volume bar goes up!

Talking so much, what I want to say is, I LOVE PROBLEM SOLVING! Something that give me sense of satisfaction!

Haha... but I guess I prefer to solve some technical, quizzes, technology, practical, etc stuff than emotional stuff. lolx...

Good nite!

0 comments (click to comment):