God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Food!

Me serving food? Did I change job?

Some mosaic was made because my blouse revealed a little of what it
shouldn't have revealed. =X

Nah.... I didn't change job.... it is just we had to self-service our own food @ Ikea Tampines yesterday (23rd April).

What did we had?


Dammit... I like this photo!!!! I swear I didn't edit this photo at all!!
But it looks like only the food is coloured!

Appetizers - Perrine
(can't recall the name but I think this is how it was spelt)


Chicken Wings

Pasta with meatballs
(my 2nd time eating beef... =P)

Chocolate Mousse
($1.50 only.....)

The 2 gals that I went with.... prefer to anonymous..... so I will not mention the names.... =) The above was shared among me and one of them.

Well, as usual, sometimes I will do crazy/stupid/sweet things to de-stress....

I picked up a soft toy doggie, hug it and asked one of them to help me take a photo...

I want a HUG!
(lol.....)

And was asked to stand next to a lamp to show how short I was.... =(


And of course..... the 2 nice photos of the shop that sells VODKA!




That's all about the trip @ Ikea.


Before Ikea, we went to Giant..... and guess what I bought??

Wasabi Salmon flavoured potato chips

Unagi Flavoured potato chips

Dark Chocolate Ferrero Rondnoir

STORM sweets

The 2 packets of potato chips are on promotion....2 for $2.50. Not forgetting I still have an un-opened ruffles BBQ potato chips that I bought recently. =X And since I've not tried the new Ferrero before, I bought 1 to try, which has 4 chocolates inside. Next, what caught my attention was the word STORM on the mint sweets. In addition, it was purple in colour! Lolx....

Anyway, coincidently, the STORM blackcurrant mints are produced in GERMANY. Read here if you are interested in the STORM mints.

Tired. I will blog about my trip to Pui Tian for a sorta "farewell" dinner for an ex-colleague..... maybe tomorrow.

0 comments (click to comment):