God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tampines 1

2 activities was cancelled today - An organisation meeting at my HQ and my aerobics class. My aerobic class is postponed to tomorrow as the instructor thought we couldn't make it because of the meeting. Oh well......

But it gave me and my colleagues an opportunity to take a walk at the new mall in Tampines - Tampines 1.

There are many new shops that I've not even seen before! That includes UNI QLO (a Number 1 Japanese casual wear brand), Click! and Manpuku, just to name a few.

What I like about the concept of the mall is that, there is a theme to certain levels. E.g. the 3rd level sells mainly sports products like, ADDIDAS, New Balance, Puma, World of Sports and Running lab, etc. And the 5th level, the shops are mostly wellness and spa.

Didn't take alot of photos but some interesting photos to share:

What's your cup size?

Pocky for Men

If men's pocky is bitter, I wonder if women's pocky sour. =X

After walking around the mall, we decided to go to "Say Cheese" for dinner/snack.



Say "Cheese"

SM's Salmon Baked Rice

Juat's and my Tokyo Pizza

Sunita's cheese fries and strawberry milkshake


That marks the end of our "virgin" trip to Tampines 1! =D I know this is kinda abrupt ending... but it doesn't matter.... lolx

0 comments (click to comment):