God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

4 weeks over, 2 more weeks to go

Yes, 4 weeks are over and 2 more weeks to go.

So far so good..... but guess have to think of more activities for my patients so as to not to do the same every day.....
And to think of ways to help my pt max potential in ADLs before d/c cos doc think that he has little rehab potential (as he was alrdy like that 2 yrs back).... perhaps some adaptations to devices will help.

Things to be done:
1) Edit my CRD with references and more references.... and Equip myself with a bullet proof shirt.
2) Read up MORE on NDT approach (therapist at my attachment setting and CSM are all NDT trained!!!! no room for me to smoke around..... )
3) YEC minutes
4) Mgt report

haiz.....

On the other hand, I took a little time off just now to watch SYF opening ceremony at kallang stadium..... = )

0 comments (click to comment):