God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Journals and Journals

While waiting for my mom to come home with dinner, I shall blog about the day:

Nothing much in the morning.....

H.B is not feeling well.... so our clinical reasoning lecture is postponed. This week supposed to be a 4 hr lecture due to Carolyn Baum's workshop last week. Therefore, it adds up to 6 hrs of clinical reasoning next week!!!!!

Well, thus we make use of the time to discuss Management Presentation. After that, went to find articles for my FYP.

While finding articles, I found myself losing my focus. There are so many things that I need to find - literatures on management of health and safety, Depressions related stuff for my psychosocial dysfunction and of course the perspective of parents regarding support group.....

One moment I found myself finding for mgt... the other moment finding for psychosocial dysfunction.... and the next moment on support group.......

And... the library's trolleys are full of journals..... and at any one time, you can expect to see at least 1 OT student at the photocopy machine in the library.....

I guess I will spend most of my time in the library for the months to come....

0 comments (click to comment):