God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. And ME to share all the pain, laughter, tears, sorrow,happiness, sun and rain with you! Let us endure all the 暴风雨 and 彩虹 together!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Familar Faces

Today, I went back to SLH. Reached YCK MRT at ard 16 30hrs. Luckily not too late. Reached Bt Batok MRT at 17 00hrs.

Decided to go to the gym 1st to look for the TAs and therapists cos they will be leaving at 17 30hrs while I can visit the patients (as a friend) anytime after that.

I think I really miss the place and the people la....

Photos with the TAs and Azilah(OT)!!!





With TA

With TA


With Azilah
With Azilah
(photo taken by LPK.. thanks ya.... using my HP.... clear isn't it? it's 2MP what... lol )

Didn't talk alot to my sup, therapists and TAs alot cos they were quite busy. Didn't want to disturb them. Some TAs are in a meeting.... so didn't take photos with them too.....
Aiyo... should have taken a photo together with Yati and Daniel. haha... ... But nvm.... 来日方长, 还会有机会的。

Oh ya... thanks daniel for "bringing me around" to see patients.... lol... feels like that time during my CE3A, seeing the patients for the 1st time like that.... haha....

Saw few of my patients..... glad to see that all of them are fine.... wish them well.... ;)
I brought over a CD to a pt. too... cos during my placement I promised to pass him hokkien songs... but I didn't due to problem with the format of the CD.... That was one of the primary reasons why I came back too.... Luckily this morning, I managed to dig out a blank CD-R. =)

Hmm.... left at around 6pm cos abit awkward... don't know to go and visit the rest of the therapists or what.... so... decided to leave....

Not sure if Daniel went back to do his stuff or help to print the photos of the last day.... if it is the latter then I will be very paiseh la... cos ask him do then I leave....

Anyway, I went to buy my MISSED HERBAL TEA!!! I didn't see that familar aunty.
Hmm... then I went to west mall for a while... just to walk walk..... there is a food fair in the shopping centre..... wanted to buy mee sua...... in the end I didn't. Bought Taiwan sauage instead.

Then, I went to take train. I have always wanted to take the tunnel at the station. If you all looked closely, the facing track towards Jurong East, on the left, you can actually see 2 tunnels. It is actually very nice..... But because my HP couldn't zoom that far, it isn't very nice. But none the less, these are the photos:


Tunnel


Tunnel
I don't know why, I just like the tunnel since the 1st time I saw it.
(Sometimes when you like something, there's no need for a reason.)

Home, after dinner, with my herbal tea:


Finally got my Herbal Tea


And Seaweeds that I bought in Tampines:


Seaweeds


Daniel was talking about home visit and cooking Ax just now. Hmm... now makes me missed doing home visits and cooking assessment.....


The only part that I dislike about home visit are the taxi rides.... cos it can be very "tiring" and very difficult to stay awake..... and.... the silence in the taxi.... haha....

What I missed most about cooking assessment:
  • get to learnt some cooking/ food knowledge from clients... you will never know what you can learn from them
  • EAT!!!!
  • COOK!!!!
  • Stimulate all my senses.....

oh ya....

Yati was mentioning that after we left, the gym seemed to be quieter.

是我们吵,还是少了我们的活泼?

安静的 gym是否让你们想起当时的我们?

0 comments (click to comment):